Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Questionnaire on bullying

In our school we held a questionnaire with our 4th grades concerning the topic of bullying.
We would like to share with you the given answers and some representative opinions of our students:

1. What does "bullying" mean to you?
- speak badly/ say bad things about a person
- exclude a person
- laugh at a person
- ignore a person
- annoy someone together with other persons
- tease/ annoy or mentally destroy a person by telling bad things (e.g. about obesity)
- put someone in the internet and write something bad about him/her
- show photos about a person that are embarrassing 
- tease someone because he/ she is fat or has got a different skin colour


2. Have you ever been bullied by other children?

Yes        30,14 %

No         69,86 %

Description of the bullying situation:
- "They say that I am too thin/ fat"
mean words, swearwords
- "I was beaten by other kids."
-  "I have been exluded by other kids."
- "They say that I am bad."

Clarification of the situation: Did someone help you?
- "No"
- "Yes, my friend(s)."
- "There was a fight."
- "Yes, I talked to my parents and to my teacher."
- "I said "Stop!"
- "I was very sad and cried and didn´t want to go to school anymore. Nobody helped me."
- "No, except my mother. She told the teacher. I tried to ignore it all the time, but it didn´t work."
- "I went away."

3. Have you ever bullied other children?

Yes        19,18 %

No         80,82 % 

What did you do?
- "I teased her as asparagus because she is so zhin."
- "I have insulted him."
- "I teased him/her."

How has the situation been solved?
- "Not at all."
- "After a while it stopped."
- "The child´s mother came and we talked."
- "I wrote a letter to apologize."

4. What could you do to prevent bullying?
- instead of bullying: talk to each other
- "Leave the child alone that I don´t like."
- walk away, do something else
- play with the child
- call the parents, talk to the teacher
- help other children that are bullied
- not alway talk about a child with other children, not be nasty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment